Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM): Sub-$20 Is a Good Entry Point - Guggenheim
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Guggenheim analyst, John Heinbockel, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Sprouts Farmers Market (NASDAQ: SFM) and continues to believe that SFM is well-positioned for solid secular sales and EBITDA growth on the back of share gains mostly from the conventional food retail trade channel.
The analyst stated "SFM offers a generally superior shopping experience which it should be able to sustain with ongoing investments. That said, these investments may materially weigh on profit growth over the next 2-3 quarters with a lesser impact thereafter. We remain Neutral-rated and in search of a compelling entry point—anything below $20 would make sense to us for more patient investors". The analyst cut 2017/2018 EBITDA estimates to reflect greater GM pressure.
Shares of Sprouts Farmers Market closed at $20.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW): Slower? Yes But For Longer - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!