Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM): Sub-$20 Is a Good Entry Point - Guggenheim
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Guggenheim analyst, John Heinbockel, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Sprouts Farmers Market (NASDAQ: SFM) and continues to believe that SFM is well-positioned for solid secular sales and EBITDA growth on the back of share gains mostly from the conventional food retail trade channel.
The analyst stated "SFM offers a generally superior shopping experience which it should be able to sustain with ongoing investments. That said, these investments may materially weigh on profit growth over the next 2-3 quarters with a lesser impact thereafter. We remain Neutral-rated and in search of a compelling entry point—anything below $20 would make sense to us for more patient investors". The analyst cut 2017/2018 EBITDA estimates to reflect greater GM pressure.
Shares of Sprouts Farmers Market closed at $20.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!