Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM): Gross Margin Contraction Shouldn't Be A Surprise - RBC
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, William Kirk, reiterated his Outperform on shares of Sprouts Farmers Market (NASDAQ: SFM) and cut his price target to $29 (from $31) after responding to increased competitor gross margins have are shown to be under pressure.
The analyst found the comparable sales response to elevated price investment encouraging and believes the elasticity on the price investment was strong, and likely ROIC favorable to the alternative of not matching competitor promo.
Despite the pressure today, the analyst is keeping his Outperform on outsized leverage to cycle improving.
Shares of Sprouts Farmers Market closed at $20.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!