Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM): Gross Margin Contraction Shouldn't Be A Surprise - RBC
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, William Kirk, reiterated his Outperform on shares of Sprouts Farmers Market (NASDAQ: SFM) and cut his price target to $29 (from $31) after responding to increased competitor gross margins have are shown to be under pressure.
The analyst found the comparable sales response to elevated price investment encouraging and believes the elasticity on the price investment was strong, and likely ROIC favorable to the alternative of not matching competitor promo.
Despite the pressure today, the analyst is keeping his Outperform on outsized leverage to cycle improving.
Shares of Sprouts Farmers Market closed at $20.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Harley-Davidson (HOG): Raising Below Market PT - Wedbush
- Fitbit (FIT): Cutting PT On Demand Concerns - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!