Sprint Corp. (S): Sales/Leaseback Drives PT Increase But DISH May Be The Real Winner - Macquarie
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Macquarie analyst, Amy Yong, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Sprint (NYSE: S) after the creation of spectrum-leaseback transactions which boosted Sprint’s liquidity position.
The leaseback, increased Sprint's market value by up to US$7bn and placed a value to its spectrum portfolio for an implied value of US$117bn. This transaction supports its current ~US$60bn EV and drives the current target to US$8 from US$7 based on 6x CY17 EBITDA ex-leasing.
Sprint aside, the big winner is Dish (NASDAQ: DISH) where the spectrum value at US$1.85/MHzPoP implies upside to the US$66 TP and could bring the valuation closer to US$94.
The price target increases to $8 from $7.
Shares of Sprint closed at $6.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!