Sprint Corp. (S): Sales/Leaseback Drives PT Increase But DISH May Be The Real Winner - Macquarie
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Macquarie analyst, Amy Yong, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Sprint (NYSE: S) after the creation of spectrum-leaseback transactions which boosted Sprint’s liquidity position.
The leaseback, increased Sprint's market value by up to US$7bn and placed a value to its spectrum portfolio for an implied value of US$117bn. This transaction supports its current ~US$60bn EV and drives the current target to US$8 from US$7 based on 6x CY17 EBITDA ex-leasing.
Sprint aside, the big winner is Dish (NASDAQ: DISH) where the spectrum value at US$1.85/MHzPoP implies upside to the US$66 TP and could bring the valuation closer to US$94.
The price target increases to $8 from $7.
Shares of Sprint closed at $6.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Sprint Corp. (S) Said to Pay $200M for Tidal Stake - Bloomberg, Citing MusicBusinessWorld
- Sprint Corp. (S) to Acquire 33% Stake in TIDAL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!