Sprint Corp. (S): Now The Hard Part Begins - Macquarie
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Macquarie analyst, Amy Yong, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Sprint (NYSE: S) along with the price target of $7. The analyst noted that the first two years into the five-year plan were largely successful, marked by improved liquidity, a new regional sales structure, and a stabilized customer base. However, she also believes that the next three years will be a grind although there are signs of operational momentum, which underpins her 5.75x multiple target.
The analyst noted that the one-two punch of Unlimited Freedom that began August 26th and the iPhone 7 will likely put Sprint in a net port positive position. The analyst believes that Sprint's iPhone Forever initiative is clearly working, minimizing churn. Meanwhile, Unlimited Freedom is attracting both single and sticky multi-line plans, driving average lines per account higher.
Shares of Sprint closed at $6.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!