Sprint Corp. (S): Now The Hard Part Begins - Macquarie
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Macquarie analyst, Amy Yong, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Sprint (NYSE: S) along with the price target of $7. The analyst noted that the first two years into the five-year plan were largely successful, marked by improved liquidity, a new regional sales structure, and a stabilized customer base. However, she also believes that the next three years will be a grind although there are signs of operational momentum, which underpins her 5.75x multiple target.
The analyst noted that the one-two punch of Unlimited Freedom that began August 26th and the iPhone 7 will likely put Sprint in a net port positive position. The analyst believes that Sprint's iPhone Forever initiative is clearly working, minimizing churn. Meanwhile, Unlimited Freedom is attracting both single and sticky multi-line plans, driving average lines per account higher.
Shares of Sprint closed at $6.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprint (S) PT Raised to $8 at FBR Capital; Turnaround on Track
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!