Sprint Corp. (S): Now The Hard Part Begins - Macquarie
- Futures lower on Deutsche Bank concerns
- Oil falls as investors cash in on OPEC deal rally, dollar rises
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Elliott Shows 8.1% Stake in Mentor Graphics (MENT) - 13D
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Macquarie analyst, Amy Yong, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Sprint (NYSE: S) along with the price target of $7. The analyst noted that the first two years into the five-year plan were largely successful, marked by improved liquidity, a new regional sales structure, and a stabilized customer base. However, she also believes that the next three years will be a grind although there are signs of operational momentum, which underpins her 5.75x multiple target.
The analyst noted that the one-two punch of Unlimited Freedom that began August 26th and the iPhone 7 will likely put Sprint in a net port positive position. The analyst believes that Sprint's iPhone Forever initiative is clearly working, minimizing churn. Meanwhile, Unlimited Freedom is attracting both single and sticky multi-line plans, driving average lines per account higher.
Shares of Sprint closed at $6.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 4Q Report
- CVS Health (CVS): Cutting Estimates On Pricing Concerns - Leerink
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Methanex (MEOH) to $40
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!