Sprint (S) PT Raised to $4.50 at Jefferies
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Mike McCormack raised his price target on Sprint (NYSE: S) to $4.50 (from $2.50) but maintained an Underperform rating.
McCormack commented, "Having preannounced better than expected results, the focus today was on ARPU, which was below estimates, though still reflected moderating declines. We take a modestly more constructive view on shares given subscriber, ARPU, and EBITDA progress, and raise our price target to $4.50. Nevertheless, we remain cautious, given concerns of under-investment in the network, high leverage, and valuation versus the peer group."
Shares of Sprint closed at $6.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!