Splunk (SPLK): Revenue Momentum Continues; Cloud Performance Strong - Oppenheimer
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) along with the price target of $80. For 2Q17 (July '16), Splunk posted $0.05/$213M (revenue +43% y/y), beating the consensus $0.03/$200.5M. During 2Q, SPLK saw strong cloud growth and signed more than 500 new enterprise customers. SPLK highlighted several high-profile customers including the City of Los Angeles, the Dubai Airport, the State of New York, Uber and Yelp. A Gartner report, "Critical Capabilities for Security Information and Event Management," 8/10/16, highlighted SPLK as a leader in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for SIEM.
The analyst believes that SPLK is still in the early stages of its growth trajectory and should be able to maintain high revenue growth rates for several quarters to come. No change to the $80 price target.
Shares of Splunk closed at $65.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!