Splunk (SPLK): Revenue Momentum Continues; Cloud Performance Strong - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) along with the price target of $80. For 2Q17 (July '16), Splunk posted $0.05/$213M (revenue +43% y/y), beating the consensus $0.03/$200.5M. During 2Q, SPLK saw strong cloud growth and signed more than 500 new enterprise customers. SPLK highlighted several high-profile customers including the City of Los Angeles, the Dubai Airport, the State of New York, Uber and Yelp. A Gartner report, "Critical Capabilities for Security Information and Event Management," 8/10/16, highlighted SPLK as a leader in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for SIEM.
The analyst believes that SPLK is still in the early stages of its growth trajectory and should be able to maintain high revenue growth rates for several quarters to come. No change to the $80 price target.
Shares of Splunk closed at $65.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!