Splunk (SPLK): Revenue Momentum Continues; Cloud Performance Strong - Oppenheimer
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) along with the price target of $80. For 2Q17 (July '16), Splunk posted $0.05/$213M (revenue +43% y/y), beating the consensus $0.03/$200.5M. During 2Q, SPLK saw strong cloud growth and signed more than 500 new enterprise customers. SPLK highlighted several high-profile customers including the City of Los Angeles, the Dubai Airport, the State of New York, Uber and Yelp. A Gartner report, "Critical Capabilities for Security Information and Event Management," 8/10/16, highlighted SPLK as a leader in Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for SIEM.
The analyst believes that SPLK is still in the early stages of its growth trajectory and should be able to maintain high revenue growth rates for several quarters to come. No change to the $80 price target.
Shares of Splunk closed at $65.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): Chip Recovery Has Begun - Wells Fargo
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!