Splunk (SPLK): Earnings Preview - Drexel Hamilton
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Drexel Hamilton analyst, Brian White, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) ahead of its 2Q17 report this Thursday (8/25). The analyst believes Splunk will slightly exceed 2Q:FY17 revenue expectations of $200 million (up 35% YoY) and meet EPS projections of $0.03.
Splunk's 2Q:FY17 outlook calls for sales of $198-200 million. The analyt's 2Q17 revenue forecast calls for an 8% QoQ growth and below the five-year average increase of 20% for past July quarters.
No change to the price target of $85.
Shares of Splunk closed at $64.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!