Spectrum Pharma (SPPI): Cutting PT After apaziquone Rejection - RBC
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Adnan Butt, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SPPI) but reduced his price target to $10 from $11 after apaziquone was voted down.
The FDA’s cancer drug advisory committee voted against apaziquone approval. The panel found apaziquone promising due to the unmet need, however, statistical analyses were the hurdle and something the FDA had repeatedly emphasized. Since the unmet need is there, the end market is large and the space remains unchanged, the analyst believes the opportunity is worth pursuing as a third Phase 3 started in 2015.
Shares of Spectrum Pharmaceuticals closed at $5.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- Cree (CREE) PT Raised to $23 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!