Spectrum Pharma (SPPI): Cutting PT After apaziquone Rejection - RBC
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Adnan Butt, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SPPI) but reduced his price target to $10 from $11 after apaziquone was voted down.
The FDA’s cancer drug advisory committee voted against apaziquone approval. The panel found apaziquone promising due to the unmet need, however, statistical analyses were the hurdle and something the FDA had repeatedly emphasized. Since the unmet need is there, the end market is large and the space remains unchanged, the analyst believes the opportunity is worth pursuing as a third Phase 3 started in 2015.
Shares of Spectrum Pharmaceuticals closed at $5.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!