Spectranetics (SPNC): Early Read On Upcoming Data At TCT - Piper Jaffray
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Brooks West, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Spectranetics (NASDAQ: SPNC) after attending a presentation of final 12-month results of the ILLUMENATE European randomized clinical trial for the Stellarex drug-coated balloon at the Amputation Prevention Symposium in Chicago. The data validate the strong results from the earlier ILLUMENATE series and he believes provide a positive read on US Pivotal data to be presented at TCT this coming October. The data continues to validate Stellarex as a potential best-in-class device that offers comparable efficacy to Medtronic’s In.PACT Admiral DCB but with a significantly lower dosing of paclitaxel (2 micrograms per mm vs. MDT’s 3.2mm). He believes that once approved, physicians will no longer have to choose between best clinical efficacy (In.PACT) or best safety profile (Lutonix, which also has a 2 microgram coating) as Stellarex looks to offer a combination of best-in-class clinical efficacy and safety.
No change to the price target of $26.00
Shares of Spectranetics closed at $23.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Brooks West
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!