Spectranetics (SPNC): Early Read On Upcoming Data At TCT - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Brooks West, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Spectranetics (NASDAQ: SPNC) after attending a presentation of final 12-month results of the ILLUMENATE European randomized clinical trial for the Stellarex drug-coated balloon at the Amputation Prevention Symposium in Chicago. The data validate the strong results from the earlier ILLUMENATE series and he believes provide a positive read on US Pivotal data to be presented at TCT this coming October. The data continues to validate Stellarex as a potential best-in-class device that offers comparable efficacy to Medtronic’s In.PACT Admiral DCB but with a significantly lower dosing of paclitaxel (2 micrograms per mm vs. MDT’s 3.2mm). He believes that once approved, physicians will no longer have to choose between best clinical efficacy (In.PACT) or best safety profile (Lutonix, which also has a 2 microgram coating) as Stellarex looks to offer a combination of best-in-class clinical efficacy and safety.
No change to the price target of $26.00
Shares of Spectranetics closed at $23.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Mizuho Post Q3, Remains Top Pick
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Brooks West
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!