Spectranetics (SPNC): Clinical Data Slightly Better Than Expected - UBS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst, Matt Miksic, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Spectranetics (NASDAQ: SPNC) after the results of the company's European randomized controlled trial (RCT) evaluating the Stellarex drug-coated balloon (DCB) were slightly better than the interim results presented in June, and very comparable and competitive with a similar study evaluating Medtronic's market-leading In.Pact Admiral balloon. The analyst expects this data to position Stellarex to capture 25-30% of the rapidly growing DCB market over time, which equates to ~$260 mil in 2020.. Given the barrier to entry afforded the company by robust RCT data and the forthcoming PMA filing later this year (FDA approval expected 2H17), the analyst expects Stellarex to remain the predominant value driver for the stock over the next 12-18 months.
No change to the price target of $30.00
Shares of Spectranetics closed at $23.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!