Sotheby's (BID): Reiterating Market Perform After Fireside Chat - Cowen
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Oliver Chen, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Sotheby's (NYSE: BID) after a fireside chat with the CEO.
The analyst cited the following key drivers:"pricing discipline, middle market investments and digital investments. No change to the price target of $36.00.
Shares of Sotheby's closed at $36.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 16
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!