Sotheby's (BID): Reiterating Market Perform After Fireside Chat - Cowen
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst, Oliver Chen, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Sotheby's (NYSE: BID) after a fireside chat with the CEO.
The analyst cited the following key drivers:"pricing discipline, middle market investments and digital investments. No change to the price target of $36.00.
Shares of Sotheby's closed at $36.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Bill Suggests GSE Reform is Forthcoming (FNMA) (FMCC)
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!