Sonoco Products (SON) PT Raised to $47 at Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Philip Ng bumped his price target on Sonoco Products (NYSE: SON) to $47.00 (from $46.00) while maintaining a Hold rating following results.
Ng commented, "While the consumer business is performing better than anticipated and industrial should improve, we remain on the sidelines due to valuation. Separately, SON appears to be close to acquiring a consumer packaging business, and we're encouraged it's showing good discipline and the size of the deal now seems to be more palatable, which should be better received by investors."
The firm raised FY 2016 EPS from $2.72 to $2.74 and trimmed FY 2017 EPS from $2.95 to $2.86.
Shares of Sonoco Products closed at $50.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!