Sonic Corp (SONC): Too Cheap To Ignore - Oppenheimer
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Brian Bittner, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Sonic (NASDAQ: SONC) noting that the stock is under loved and under $30. The analyst is attracted to what he sees as a heavily discounted 18x P/E, 10x EBITDA and 7% FCF yield.
He sees 3 reasons to get aggressive on the name:
1) his analysis suggests minimized risk to EPS estimates through '17E
2) near-term SSS expectations are low (flattish), and it's track record of industry outperformance remains appealing
3) shifting to 95%-franchised without sacrificing EPS is under-appreciated
4) cash ($100M) and FCF ($80M) could repurchase 12% of shares, prior to more leverage
No change to the price target of $40.00
Shares of Sonic closed at $28.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!