Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT, Estimates Lifted at Needham & Company; Consistent Execution
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst N. Quinn Bolton reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) to $84.00 (from $73.00) following results. The firm notes consistent execution and introduces FY18 estimates.
Bolton commented, " SWKS reported strong beat and raise results in F4Q16. The company is poised to see future revenue growth as well with Apple nearing full digestion of excess iPhone 6S components and SWKS' shipments ramp up to match consumption. We believe this dynamic sets the company up for better than seasonal results in F2Q17 (March). Skyworks' internal inventory levels declined in F4Q16 and are projected to decline further in F1Q17 as iPhone 7 production hits a peak, reducing associated inventory risk. With results and guidance coming in ahead of expectations and and management's strong track record of execution, we reiterate our Buy rating. We also raise our price target to $84 from $73 based on a 12x multiple of our newly introduced CY18 NG EPS estimate."
The firm raises FY17 revenue and NG estimates to $3.59bn/$6.20 from $3.58/$6.15 and introduce FY18 estimates of $3.94bn/$6.85.
Shares of Skyworks Solutions closed at $74.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!