Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT, Estimates Lifted at Needham & Company; Consistent Execution
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst N. Quinn Bolton reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) to $84.00 (from $73.00) following results. The firm notes consistent execution and introduces FY18 estimates.
Bolton commented, " SWKS reported strong beat and raise results in F4Q16. The company is poised to see future revenue growth as well with Apple nearing full digestion of excess iPhone 6S components and SWKS' shipments ramp up to match consumption. We believe this dynamic sets the company up for better than seasonal results in F2Q17 (March). Skyworks' internal inventory levels declined in F4Q16 and are projected to decline further in F1Q17 as iPhone 7 production hits a peak, reducing associated inventory risk. With results and guidance coming in ahead of expectations and and management's strong track record of execution, we reiterate our Buy rating. We also raise our price target to $84 from $73 based on a 12x multiple of our newly introduced CY18 NG EPS estimate."
The firm raises FY17 revenue and NG estimates to $3.59bn/$6.20 from $3.58/$6.15 and introduce FY18 estimates of $3.94bn/$6.85.
Shares of Skyworks Solutions closed at $74.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!