Six Flags Entertainment (SIX): Good Business Bad Weather - Janney
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott analyst, Tyler Batory, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Six Flags Entertainment (NYSE: SIX) but cut his price target to $62 from $64 after the 3Q16 earnings miss. The analyst believes the quarter was negatively impacted by poor weather and that business fundamentals remain strong.
He thinks future growth can be driven by higher ticket prices and more pass sales. NT catalysts include 4Q16 results driven by additional Holiday in the Park operating days, incremental international revenue, and share repurchases during 4Q16.
The new $62 PT is based on 13x 2017 EBITDA.
Shares of Six Flags Entertainment closed at $53.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P): Preannouncement Is Substantial Surprise - FBR
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $25 Following CES 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!