Six Flags Entertainment (SIX): Good Business Bad Weather - Janney
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott analyst, Tyler Batory, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Six Flags Entertainment (NYSE: SIX) but cut his price target to $62 from $64 after the 3Q16 earnings miss. The analyst believes the quarter was negatively impacted by poor weather and that business fundamentals remain strong.
He thinks future growth can be driven by higher ticket prices and more pass sales. NT catalysts include 4Q16 results driven by additional Holiday in the Park operating days, incremental international revenue, and share repurchases during 4Q16.
The new $62 PT is based on 13x 2017 EBITDA.
Shares of Six Flags Entertainment closed at $53.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!