Sina Corp (SINA): Notes From CFO Meeting - Jefferies
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Karen Chan, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of SINA Corporation (NASDAQ: SINA) after hosting a group meeting for 20+ investors with Sina’s CFO Ms. Bonnie Zhang. Key takeaways include: 1) enhancing monetization of Sina’s mobile news app; 2) growing video content consumption will continue to drive Weibo’s user growth and engagement; 3) Weibo is testing short video ad within auto-roll video feed; 4) user activity remains strong with growing in-app search.
No change to the price target of $67.
Shares of SINA Corporation closed at $73.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following Mixed Quarter
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Following Investor Event
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!