Sina Corp (SINA): Notes From CFO Meeting - Jefferies
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Karen Chan, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of SINA Corporation (NASDAQ: SINA) after hosting a group meeting for 20+ investors with Sina’s CFO Ms. Bonnie Zhang. Key takeaways include: 1) enhancing monetization of Sina’s mobile news app; 2) growing video content consumption will continue to drive Weibo’s user growth and engagement; 3) Weibo is testing short video ad within auto-roll video feed; 4) user activity remains strong with growing in-app search.
No change to the price target of $67.
Shares of SINA Corporation closed at $73.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- Baird Upgrades Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!