Sina Corp (SINA): Notes From CFO Meeting - Jefferies
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Karen Chan, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of SINA Corporation (NASDAQ: SINA) after hosting a group meeting for 20+ investors with Sina’s CFO Ms. Bonnie Zhang. Key takeaways include: 1) enhancing monetization of Sina’s mobile news app; 2) growing video content consumption will continue to drive Weibo’s user growth and engagement; 3) Weibo is testing short video ad within auto-roll video feed; 4) user activity remains strong with growing in-app search.
No change to the price target of $67.
Shares of SINA Corporation closed at $73.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nu Skin (NUS) PT Trimmed to $55 at Jefferies Following Management Changes as Guidance Can Weigh
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!