Sina Corp (SINA): Notes From CFO Meeting - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Karen Chan, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of SINA Corporation (NASDAQ: SINA) after hosting a group meeting for 20+ investors with Sina’s CFO Ms. Bonnie Zhang. Key takeaways include: 1) enhancing monetization of Sina’s mobile news app; 2) growing video content consumption will continue to drive Weibo’s user growth and engagement; 3) Weibo is testing short video ad within auto-roll video feed; 4) user activity remains strong with growing in-app search.
No change to the price target of $67.
Shares of SINA Corporation closed at $73.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- PayPal (PYPL): Why Paypal Is A Must Own Stock - Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!