Simmons Upgrades Enbridge Energy Partners (EEP) to Overweight
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Simmons, a unit of Piper Jaffray, upgraded Enbridge Energy Partners (NYSE: EEP) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $28.00 (from $25.00).
Analyst Brian Gamble commented, "Upgrading EEP to OW as we believe EEP could be the biggest winner over the short term as a strengthened ENB parent provides much better cover for the MLP. If ENB decides to continue post-close with two MLP vehicles, EEP continues to hold growth potential. If ENB decides to roll the MLPs into one vehicle, EEP likely benefits from a yield spread true up with SEP (current EEP yield 9.7%, current SEP yield 6.0%). We are raising our PT to $28/u from $25/u."
Shares of Enbridge Energy Partners closed at $24.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Noble Energy (NBL) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!