Simmons Upgrades Enbridge Energy Partners (EEP) to Overweight
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Simmons, a unit of Piper Jaffray, upgraded Enbridge Energy Partners (NYSE: EEP) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $28.00 (from $25.00).
Analyst Brian Gamble commented, "Upgrading EEP to OW as we believe EEP could be the biggest winner over the short term as a strengthened ENB parent provides much better cover for the MLP. If ENB decides to continue post-close with two MLP vehicles, EEP continues to hold growth potential. If ENB decides to roll the MLPs into one vehicle, EEP likely benefits from a yield spread true up with SEP (current EEP yield 9.7%, current SEP yield 6.0%). We are raising our PT to $28/u from $25/u."
Shares of Enbridge Energy Partners closed at $24.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- GoDaddy (GDDY) Climbs After Piper Jaffray Lifts PT to $50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!