Simmons Starts Ferrellgas Partners LP (FGP) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Simmons, a unit of Piper Jaffray, initiates coverage on Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Brian Gamble commented, "We are initiating coverage of Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) with a Neutral rating and a $20/unit price target (0% upside potential). FGP is an MLP engaged in both the propane distribution and crude oil logistics business. Although we applaud FGP’s efforts in transforming the company into a more stable and diversified entity, uncertain, financially impactful items give us pause in the near term and are the basis of our Neutral rating. More specifically: 1) The wide range of outcomes associated with the Jamex/Monroe situation, a solution for which is necessary to ensure future EBITDA creation potential, 2) Execution risk associated with A&D to augment the midstream business, and 3) Higher leverage metrics relative to peers. Our Neutral stance would be easiest to revisit if midstream operational uncertainty were remedied and thus we wait to reanalyze the company’s position and potential until after the conclusion of at least the Jamex issue."
Shares of Ferrellgas Partners LP closed at $20.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Starts Agios Pharma (AGIO) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Starts EQT Corp. (EQT) at Outperform
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!