Simmons Reiterates Overweight on TETRA Technologies (TTI) Following 2Q
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Simmons reiterated an Overweight rating on TETRA Technologies Inc. (NYSE: TTI), and raised the price target to $7.60 (from $7.35), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst John Daniel commented, "TTI dropped by ~2% on Monday after reporting earnings that were relatively in line with our expectations. Revenues, however, were ~$10M short of our model and missed Street expectations by a wider margin, likely helping to facilitate yesterday's under-performance. As a result of the revenue miss, we have adjusted our numbers slightly lower for 2H'16 and 2017/8. We continue to model TTI's consolidated revenues growing at a slower pace than NAM completion-oriented peers, given the diverse array of business lines the company operates. Despite the tweak lower, the stock only trades at 4.7x our updated 2018 EBITDA estimate versus 6.4X for SMID peers. Consequently, we continue to believe that TTI is undervalued and we reiterate our Overweight rating."
Shares of TETRA Technologies Inc. closed at $6.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!