Simmons Raises Price Target on Parsley Energy (PE) to $38; Reiterates Overweight
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Simmons reiterated an Overweight rating on Parsley Energy (NYSE: PE), and raised the price target to $38.00 (from $33.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Kashy Harrison commented, "An exceptional quarter from Parsley that hit most of the right notes (EPS beat, cash flow beat, production beat-and-raise, impressive forward outlook) has resulted in significant outperformance relative to the group since the earnings release (PE up 15.2%; XOP down 1.5%). While PE's top-tier growth profile in '16 and '17, sturdy balance sheet, advantaged hedge position, and low-cost operations are certainly more than enough to warrant a spot on our favorites list, we find ourselves particularly enamored with the company's upside potential. Specifically, while the stock offers just 16% upside to our revised PT/NAV, the company has several organic downspacing catalysts over the intermediate term capable of boosting our NAV almost 30% higher, holding all else equal. Overall, we believe the stock is well positioned for further outperformance and reiterate our Overweight rating."
Shares of Parsley Energy closed at $32.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!