Simmons Raises Price Target on Nabors Industries (NBR) Following 2Q
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Simmons reiterated a Neutral rating on Nabors Industries (NYSE: NBR), and raised the price target to $12.50 (from $12.25), following a review of the company's 2Q.
Analyst John Daniel commented, "Cautious near-term outlook by NBR is partially offset by recent contract awards. With three new contracts expected to contribute an incremental ~$75M of EBITDA annually, we tweak higher our longer-term estimates. Consequently, our PT increases to $12.50 from $12.25 (employing a combination of a 7.0x EV/’18 EBITDA multiple in both cases as well as our RV template). A developing item of interest will be NBR’s efforts to buy CJES. A quick read of the bankruptcy filings points to an effort by NBR to provide DIP financing to CJES and potentially acquire the assets. That effort appears to have been rejected by the lender’s committee, but our guess is NBR will attempt to create alternative paths to ownership."
Shares of Nabors closed at $9.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Shutterfly (SFLY) - PT to $52
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!