Simmons Raises Price Target on Nabors Industries (NBR) Following 2Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Simmons reiterated a Neutral rating on Nabors Industries (NYSE: NBR), and raised the price target to $12.50 (from $12.25), following a review of the company's 2Q.
Analyst John Daniel commented, "Cautious near-term outlook by NBR is partially offset by recent contract awards. With three new contracts expected to contribute an incremental ~$75M of EBITDA annually, we tweak higher our longer-term estimates. Consequently, our PT increases to $12.50 from $12.25 (employing a combination of a 7.0x EV/’18 EBITDA multiple in both cases as well as our RV template). A developing item of interest will be NBR’s efforts to buy CJES. A quick read of the bankruptcy filings points to an effort by NBR to provide DIP financing to CJES and potentially acquire the assets. That effort appears to have been rejected by the lender’s committee, but our guess is NBR will attempt to create alternative paths to ownership."
Shares of Nabors closed at $9.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!