Simmons Raises Price Target on Delek US Holdings (DK) to $10; Remains Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Simmons maintained a Neutral rating on Delek US Holdings (NYSE: DK), and raised the price target to $10.00 (from $9.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Simmons adjusted its 3Q EPS estimates for the company to ($0.05), up from ($0.17), compared to the consensus estimates of ($0.04).
Analyst Jeff Dietert commented, "Management is working diligently in an attempt to enhance shareholder value, reviewing monetization options for the Retail segment and considering alternatives for purchasing the remaining 52% of ALJ that DK does not already own. Efforts, however, are confronted with an extremely challenging refining margin environment that is putting downward pressure on earnings and cash flow prospects for both DK and ALJ. While we expect DK’s strategic initiatives to positively impact the shares over the long-term (reducing 4 public companies down to 2, cutting costs, enhancing crude purchasing power), we believe weakness in refining margins will be an overwhelming consideration in the near-term."
Shares of Delek US closed at $13.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!