Simmons Raises Price Target on Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) to $46; Reiterates Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Simmons reiterated a Neutral rating on Carrizo Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: CRZO), and raised the price target to $46.00 (from $42.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Kashy Harrison commented, "Delivering double-digit oil production growth while maintaining cash flow neutrality in '17, assuming $55 WTI, highlights the quality of CRZO's core Eagle Ford position. Additionally, we believe the company has flexibility to remove most of the $95M incremental capital spend associated with '16 and hunker down if the commodity takes a turn for the worse. Although we are more positive on the margin following the earnings release given the company's growth potential, we remain on the sidelines as we believe the company's risk/reward proposition is fairly balanced. Specifically, while double-digit oil production growth in '17 is undoubtedly a distinguishable attribute in our universe, the less than ideal balance sheet could put the reigns on the growth engine and impact valuations should the commodity materially deteriorate."
Shares of Carrizo Oil & Gas closed at $36.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!