Simmons Raises Price Target on Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) to $46; Reiterates Neutral
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Simmons reiterated a Neutral rating on Carrizo Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: CRZO), and raised the price target to $46.00 (from $42.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Kashy Harrison commented, "Delivering double-digit oil production growth while maintaining cash flow neutrality in '17, assuming $55 WTI, highlights the quality of CRZO's core Eagle Ford position. Additionally, we believe the company has flexibility to remove most of the $95M incremental capital spend associated with '16 and hunker down if the commodity takes a turn for the worse. Although we are more positive on the margin following the earnings release given the company's growth potential, we remain on the sidelines as we believe the company's risk/reward proposition is fairly balanced. Specifically, while double-digit oil production growth in '17 is undoubtedly a distinguishable attribute in our universe, the less than ideal balance sheet could put the reigns on the growth engine and impact valuations should the commodity materially deteriorate."
Shares of Carrizo Oil & Gas closed at $36.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Neutral
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $110 at Aegis Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!