Simmons Downgrades Spectra Energy (SE) to Neutral
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Simmons, a unit of Piper Jaffray, downgraded Spectra Energy (NYSE: SE) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $41.00.
Analyst Brian Gamble commented, "SE will be part of a pro-forma entity capable of benefiting from several growth avenues (Liquids and Nat Gas Pipes, Utilities, Renewables, other Midstream assets). While the stand-alone SE had options, this transaction opens up more options and lengthens the fairway for long term growth. We are downgrading SE shares to Neutral only as a read-through to the correlation with ENB shares from now until the transaction closes. Our price target for SE remains $41."
Shares of Spectra Energy closed at $41.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades SCANA Corp (SCG) to Neutral, Says "We Don't Want To Push Our Luck"
- Sanchez Energy (SN) PT Raised to $16 at FBR Capital; Reiterates Outperform
- Yahoo (YHOO) Wasn't Great But It Was Better Than We Feared - Cantor Fitzgerald
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!