Simmons Cuts Price Target on Synergy Resources (SYRG) to $10
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Simmons maintained an Overweight rating on Synergy Resources Corporation (NYSE: SYRG), and cut the price target to $10.00 (from $11.00), following the company's preliminary 2017 guidance announcement. Simmons has not changed its '16 and '17 earnings estimates from the modeling changes.
Analyst Pearce Hammond commented, "SYRG shares were up 7% today following the preliminary '17 guidance announcement. As a result of updated guidance, our '17 EBITDAX moves higher by 4%, but our '17 eps estimate remains unchanged. We have also updated our model for some new DJ Wattenberg Fairway well economics as well as the updated location count. Our PT/NAV drops to $10/sh from $11/sh, but the change is not that stark as the underlying change in the NAV was just 14c/sh (we round price targets to the nearest dollar). We continue to like SYRG for small cap E&P investors as the shares are trading at 8.2x '17E EV/EBITDAX vs. our E&P coverage group at 10.3x, yet the company should deliver outsized production growth in '17 (67% vs. our E&P coverage group at 4%). The shares offer 43% upside potential vs. our E&P coverage group at 16% upside."
Shares of Synergy Resources Corporation closed at $7.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!