Simmons Cuts Price Target on Synergy Resources (SYRG) to $10
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Simmons maintained an Overweight rating on Synergy Resources Corporation (NYSE: SYRG), and cut the price target to $10.00 (from $11.00), following the company's preliminary 2017 guidance announcement. Simmons has not changed its '16 and '17 earnings estimates from the modeling changes.
Analyst Pearce Hammond commented, "SYRG shares were up 7% today following the preliminary '17 guidance announcement. As a result of updated guidance, our '17 EBITDAX moves higher by 4%, but our '17 eps estimate remains unchanged. We have also updated our model for some new DJ Wattenberg Fairway well economics as well as the updated location count. Our PT/NAV drops to $10/sh from $11/sh, but the change is not that stark as the underlying change in the NAV was just 14c/sh (we round price targets to the nearest dollar). We continue to like SYRG for small cap E&P investors as the shares are trading at 8.2x '17E EV/EBITDAX vs. our E&P coverage group at 10.3x, yet the company should deliver outsized production growth in '17 (67% vs. our E&P coverage group at 4%). The shares offer 43% upside potential vs. our E&P coverage group at 16% upside."
Shares of Synergy Resources Corporation closed at $7.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!