Simmons Cuts Price Target on Synergy Resources (SYRG) to $10
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Simmons maintained an Overweight rating on Synergy Resources Corporation (NYSE: SYRG), and cut the price target to $10.00 (from $11.00), following the company's preliminary 2017 guidance announcement. Simmons has not changed its '16 and '17 earnings estimates from the modeling changes.
Analyst Pearce Hammond commented, "SYRG shares were up 7% today following the preliminary '17 guidance announcement. As a result of updated guidance, our '17 EBITDAX moves higher by 4%, but our '17 eps estimate remains unchanged. We have also updated our model for some new DJ Wattenberg Fairway well economics as well as the updated location count. Our PT/NAV drops to $10/sh from $11/sh, but the change is not that stark as the underlying change in the NAV was just 14c/sh (we round price targets to the nearest dollar). We continue to like SYRG for small cap E&P investors as the shares are trading at 8.2x '17E EV/EBITDAX vs. our E&P coverage group at 10.3x, yet the company should deliver outsized production growth in '17 (67% vs. our E&P coverage group at 4%). The shares offer 43% upside potential vs. our E&P coverage group at 16% upside."
Shares of Synergy Resources Corporation closed at $7.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!