Simmons Assumes Archrock (AROC) at Neutral (Earlier)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Simmons, a unit of Piper Jaffray, assumes coverage on Archrock (NYSE: AROC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $12.25.
Analyst John Watson commented, "For the past several quarters, our coverage of AROC has not been active. Over that span, the company spun off its international services and global fabrication businesses and now operates as a pure-play U.S. compression company with the largest domestic fleet. We assign a Neutral rating to AROC for two reasons: i. we expect compression revenue growth to lag other NAM business lines (proppant sales, frac, etc.) given the relative resilience of Contract Operations revenues during the downturn and the high historical correlation between compression revenues and natural gas production, which we expect to grow only slightly in 2017; ii. valuation is less than compelling, especially after the stock's recent rise of ~30% post Q2 earnings. Our $12.25 PT (our valuation method is explained below) offers only ~4% upside from current levels. However, that upside excludes a dividend yield of ~3% that we expect to increase as APLP's distribution grows."
Shares of Archrock closed at $11.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades UDR, Inc. (UDR) to Buy
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!