Silicon Labs (SLAB) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Needham & Company; 'Buy' Maintained
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Needham & Company analyst Vernon Essi, Jr. trimmed his estimates on Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB) to $51.00 (from $53.00) but maintained Buy rating following Q2 results.
Essi comments, "SLAB delivered Q2 upside in part driven by a patent royalty sale favorably impacting rev/EPS by $5M/$0.08. Without this impact rev/EPS would still have exceeded the upper end of the guided ranges. The Q3 revenue guide was a touch below consensus while EPS is a solid miss due to ongoing patent litigation that is expected to run $3M/Q (or $0.05 in EPS headwind) near-term. Otherwise the business segments were in fairly solid shape, especially Broad-based, which posted record revenues driven by IoT, and upside in Access."
FY 2014 EPS goes from $2.00 to $1.90 and FY 2015 EPS goes from $2.40 to $2.10.
Shares of Silicon Labs are down 13.9% today to $40.30.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Multi-Fineline (MFLX) PT, Estimates Lifted at Needham & Company Following Positive Preliminary Q1 Results
- Cherokee (CHKE) PT Lifted to $26 at Brean Capital on Strong Finish to FY15
- TCP International (TCPI) Price Target Raised to $6 at Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!