Silicon Labs (SLAB) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Needham & Company; 'Buy' Maintained
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
Needham & Company analyst Vernon Essi, Jr. trimmed his estimates on Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB) to $51.00 (from $53.00) but maintained Buy rating following Q2 results.
Essi comments, "SLAB delivered Q2 upside in part driven by a patent royalty sale favorably impacting rev/EPS by $5M/$0.08. Without this impact rev/EPS would still have exceeded the upper end of the guided ranges. The Q3 revenue guide was a touch below consensus while EPS is a solid miss due to ongoing patent litigation that is expected to run $3M/Q (or $0.05 in EPS headwind) near-term. Otherwise the business segments were in fairly solid shape, especially Broad-based, which posted record revenues driven by IoT, and upside in Access."
FY 2014 EPS goes from $2.00 to $1.90 and FY 2015 EPS goes from $2.40 to $2.10.
Shares of Silicon Labs are down 13.9% today to $40.30.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Watsco (WSO) to Accumulate
- Topeka Capital Starts Pandora (P) at Hold
- Transocean (RIG) Price Target Reduced to $30 at Credit Suisse (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!