Silicom (SILC): Raising PT On Expected Beat/Raise Quarter - Needham
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Silicom Ltd. (NASDAQ: SILC) and raised his price target to $48 from $43. The analyst believes that Silicom looks poised to beat and raise again in the CY3Q September quarter.
The analyst states "Silicom is seeing strengthening demand conditions and substantial success in new design wins. Key verticals are driving Silicom's growth. Over half their new wins are coming from Security and from SD-WAN. In addition, Silicom has added more new customers in CY16 than in any recent previous year. We see strength at Silicom as a positive indicator of Enterprise demand and it suggests some marginal improvement in conditions. Importantly, Silicom's strength in Security, Encryption, virtualization/white label and higher speed network environments all are bolstering the company."
Shares of Silicom Ltd. closed at $41.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!