Signet Jewelers (SIG): Valuation Pressure May Continue - Cowen
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst, Oliver Chen, reiterated his Outperform rating on Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) after the company missed 2Q comps & guided FY17 down ~-13% on FY comps of -2.5% to -1.0% implying neg. 2H comps. Problems driving weaker outlook were numerous, including: oil market weakness neg. impacting regional demand, election year uncertainty, & Brexit. Meanwhile, the Jared comp of -7.6% shows fundamental issues as SIG works to drive better customer segmentation.
The price target drops to $96 from $130 on 11x revised FY18E EPS.
Shares of Signet Jewelers closed at $83.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Separating From The Pack - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!