Signet Jewelers (SIG): Valuation Pressure May Continue - Cowen
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Oliver Chen, reiterated his Outperform rating on Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) after the company missed 2Q comps & guided FY17 down ~-13% on FY comps of -2.5% to -1.0% implying neg. 2H comps. Problems driving weaker outlook were numerous, including: oil market weakness neg. impacting regional demand, election year uncertainty, & Brexit. Meanwhile, the Jared comp of -7.6% shows fundamental issues as SIG works to drive better customer segmentation.
The price target drops to $96 from $130 on 11x revised FY18E EPS.
Shares of Signet Jewelers closed at $83.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!