Shutterfly (SFLY) Sell-Off on Amazon Prints Creates Buying Opportunity - RBC
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Andrew Bruckner is the latest to defend Shutterfly Inc. (NASDAQ: SFLY) after yesterday's sharp sell-off after Amazon Prints went live.
"We think this is a near-term overhang on SFLY but don’t see the current product as a L-T competitive threat," Bruckner said. "SFLY's negative move yesterday seems overdone and creates a buying opportunity."
The firm maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $57 on SFLY.
Shares of Shutterfly Inc. closed at $44.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
- KLR Group Downgrades PDC Energy (PDCE) to Accumulate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!