Shutterfly (SFLY) Sell-Off on Amazon Prints Creates Buying Opportunity - RBC
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Andrew Bruckner is the latest to defend Shutterfly Inc. (NASDAQ: SFLY) after yesterday's sharp sell-off after Amazon Prints went live.
"We think this is a near-term overhang on SFLY but don’t see the current product as a L-T competitive threat," Bruckner said. "SFLY's negative move yesterday seems overdone and creates a buying opportunity."
The firm maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $57 on SFLY.
Shares of Shutterfly Inc. closed at $44.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Fitbit (FIT): Cutting PT On Demand Concerns - Wedbush
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) to $72; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!