Shutterfly (SFLY): We Are Not Sellers - Needham
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Kerry Rice, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Shutterfly Inc. (NASDAQ: SFLY) after Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) launched a new Prints service that offers photo and photo book printing. Although Amazon's large Prime member base and competitive pricing raise concerns, the analyst believes Shutterfly's strong manufacturing capability offers consumers wider product selections, more customization, and higher quality products.
The analyst noted that Shutterfly offers free unlimited photo storage as opposed to Amazon Print, which requires Prime membership of $99.
No change to the price target of $56.
Shares of Shutterfly Inc. closed at $44.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!