Shutterfly (SFLY): Analyst Day Notes
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Kerry Rice, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Shutterfly Inc. (NASDAQ: SFLY) after the company;s analyst day. While no financial update was given, SBS is at an inflection point, Shutterfly 3.0 could significantly reduce friction for users to create products and positively impact user engagement, and and the migration of active users to ThisLife could positively impact 4Q.
No change to the price target of $56.
Shares of Shutterfly Inc. closed at $51.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Starts Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) at Buy
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE): Raising PT - Needham
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!