Shutterfly (SFLY): Analyst Day Notes
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Kerry Rice, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Shutterfly Inc. (NASDAQ: SFLY) after the company;s analyst day. While no financial update was given, SBS is at an inflection point, Shutterfly 3.0 could significantly reduce friction for users to create products and positively impact user engagement, and and the migration of active users to ThisLife could positively impact 4Q.
No change to the price target of $56.
Shares of Shutterfly Inc. closed at $51.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Shutterfly (SFLY) Following Solid 3Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Shutterfly (SFLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!