Shopify (SHOP) PT Raised to $48 at Baird
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Colin Sebastian reiterated an Outperform rating on Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) and boosted his price target to $48.00 (from $40.00) as the Q3 beat highlights best-in-class SMID-cap growth story.
Sebastian commented, "Shopify reported another beat-and-raise quarter, with revenue growth exceeding consensus estimates and the high end of guidance. Looking ahead, we believe management is making prudent investments in product to improve functionality for merchants, add new channels (Facebook, Messenger, Amazon), and expand the partner/developer ecosystem. We believe that Shopify's value proposition for SMBs remains top-of-class, and expect a stable revenue growth trajectory heading into FY17 benefiting from adoption of Shopify Plus. Maintain Outperform, new $48 price target."
Shares of Shopify closed at $43.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!