Shopify (SHOP) PT Raised to $48 at Baird
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Colin Sebastian reiterated an Outperform rating on Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) and boosted his price target to $48.00 (from $40.00) as the Q3 beat highlights best-in-class SMID-cap growth story.
Sebastian commented, "Shopify reported another beat-and-raise quarter, with revenue growth exceeding consensus estimates and the high end of guidance. Looking ahead, we believe management is making prudent investments in product to improve functionality for merchants, add new channels (Facebook, Messenger, Amazon), and expand the partner/developer ecosystem. We believe that Shopify's value proposition for SMBs remains top-of-class, and expect a stable revenue growth trajectory heading into FY17 benefiting from adoption of Shopify Plus. Maintain Outperform, new $48 price target."
Shares of Shopify closed at $43.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!