Shoe Carnival (SCVL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Randal Konik reiterated a Hold rating and trimmed estimates and his price target on Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) to $28.00 (from $29.00) following disappointing Q3 results.
Konik commented, "3Q results were disappointing with SSS and GM below previous guidance and consensus, partially offset by slightly better SG&A. Shares were incrementally lower after hours with commentary related to weak boot trends persisting through November. We believe LT initiatives have promise, but anticipate potential choppy NT sales trends. Maintain Hold, PT to $28."
The firm lowered Q4 EPS from $0.25 to $0.16, FY 2016 EPS from $1.62 to $1.48 and FY 2017 EPS from $1.90 to $1.75.
Shares of Shoe Carnival closed at $30.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!