Shoe Carnival (SCVL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Jefferies
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Randal Konik reiterated a Hold rating and trimmed estimates and his price target on Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) to $28.00 (from $29.00) following disappointing Q3 results.
Konik commented, "3Q results were disappointing with SSS and GM below previous guidance and consensus, partially offset by slightly better SG&A. Shares were incrementally lower after hours with commentary related to weak boot trends persisting through November. We believe LT initiatives have promise, but anticipate potential choppy NT sales trends. Maintain Hold, PT to $28."
The firm lowered Q4 EPS from $0.25 to $0.16, FY 2016 EPS from $1.62 to $1.48 and FY 2017 EPS from $1.90 to $1.75.
Shares of Shoe Carnival closed at $30.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!