Shoe Carnival (SCVL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Randal Konik reiterated a Hold rating and trimmed estimates and his price target on Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) to $28.00 (from $29.00) following disappointing Q3 results.
Konik commented, "3Q results were disappointing with SSS and GM below previous guidance and consensus, partially offset by slightly better SG&A. Shares were incrementally lower after hours with commentary related to weak boot trends persisting through November. We believe LT initiatives have promise, but anticipate potential choppy NT sales trends. Maintain Hold, PT to $28."
The firm lowered Q4 EPS from $0.25 to $0.16, FY 2016 EPS from $1.62 to $1.48 and FY 2017 EPS from $1.90 to $1.75.
Shares of Shoe Carnival closed at $30.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!