Shire plc (SHPG): Xiidra Could Be Bigger Than Expected - Jefferies
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Shire (NASDAQ: SHPG) after the second week of Xiidra being officially on the market. The posted 4205 TRxs, assuming a GtN discount of 30%, appears to be already generating annualized sales of $78M (if the product was not being offered for free). If they convert to full pay Rxs this will be a phenomenal result and the analyst believes there is good reason to think they will.
The analyst went on to say "While extremely early, SHPG could be positioned to make Xiidra its largest drug ever with peak US sales of $2B+". No change to the price target of $262.
Shares of Shire closed at $200.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- ADTRAN (ADTN) PT Raised to $27.50 at MKM Partners Following Strong 4Q
- Mitsubishi UFJ Upgrades Concho Resources (CXO) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!