Shire plc (SHPG): Investor Day Summary - RBC
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Douglas Miehm reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Shire (NASDAQ: SHPG) after attending Shire's annual investor day. The analyst believes Shire's pipeline is strong, diverse, and capable of generating significant returns over the next 12-48 months. The company continues to solidify itself as a leader in the treatment of rare diseases.
The overwhelming message from the investor day was Shire's confidence in its current hematology products and pipeline. The analyst believes the company already has an attractive franchise built upon Advate but its expertise has allowed it to prepare for competitive headwinds that may come to market in the coming years. Shire recently launched Adynovate (approved Q4/15) and SHP656, Shire's next-generation extended half-life product (once-weekly dosing), could commence a Ph. III in 2017.
No change to the price target of $235.00
Shares of Shire closed at $189.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Keeps United Natural Foods (UNFI) at 'Sector Perform' Following Q1 Report; Notes Cloudier Visibility
- Exelixis Announces Leadership Hires in Public Affairs and Business Development to Support Growth of Company and Pipeline
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!