Shake Shack (SHAK): Reiterating Buy But Cutting PT - Buckingham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Buckingham Research analyst, John Zolidis, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Shake Shack (NYSE: SHAK) but cut his price target to $40 from $45.
SHAK is one of the analyst's favorite early stage growth companies combining a long runway for growth (~60 company-operated locations going to 450) with some of the best unit level economics in the industry (the analyst estimates the average Shack’s annual ROIC at ~36%).
The analyst believes SHAK’s exceptional returns are a function of strong AUVs in marquee locations reflecting the good value product offering, attractive store environment and strong brand.
The analyst's $40 PT is based on 21x (28x prior) FY'18 EV/EBITDA (representing a 30% discount to the stock's historical average since coming public in Jan. 2015).
Shares of Shake Shack closed at $32.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!