Shake Shack (SHAK): Reiterating Buy But Cutting PT - Buckingham
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Buckingham Research analyst, John Zolidis, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Shake Shack (NYSE: SHAK) but cut his price target to $40 from $45.
SHAK is one of the analyst's favorite early stage growth companies combining a long runway for growth (~60 company-operated locations going to 450) with some of the best unit level economics in the industry (the analyst estimates the average Shack’s annual ROIC at ~36%).
The analyst believes SHAK’s exceptional returns are a function of strong AUVs in marquee locations reflecting the good value product offering, attractive store environment and strong brand.
The analyst's $40 PT is based on 21x (28x prior) FY'18 EV/EBITDA (representing a 30% discount to the stock's historical average since coming public in Jan. 2015).
Shares of Shake Shack closed at $32.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!