Sequential Brands (SQBG): 3 Near Term Catalysts From NDR - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Erinn Murphy, reiterated her Overweight rating on Sequential Brands (NASDAQ: SQBG) and sees three near-term catalysts: 1) a new MS licensee announcement; 2) the Fall Analyst Day; and 3) Q3 earnings call where FY17 guidance will likely be issued.
Mgmt remains confident in its HSD organic growth goal, indicating its core brands--Jessica Simpson, Martha Stewart, AND1/Avia--are still driving growth at least to this level. Mgmt reiterated their 2018 plan to achieve $250M in sales & $175M in EBITDA.
No change to the price target of $12.00
Shares of Sequential Brands closed at $6.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- RBC Keeps United Natural Foods (UNFI) at 'Sector Perform' Following Q1 Report; Notes Cloudier Visibility
- BMO Capital Reiterates Market Perform on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Erinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!