Sequential Brands (SQBG): 3 Near Term Catalysts From NDR - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Erinn Murphy, reiterated her Overweight rating on Sequential Brands (NASDAQ: SQBG) and sees three near-term catalysts: 1) a new MS licensee announcement; 2) the Fall Analyst Day; and 3) Q3 earnings call where FY17 guidance will likely be issued.
Mgmt remains confident in its HSD organic growth goal, indicating its core brands--Jessica Simpson, Martha Stewart, AND1/Avia--are still driving growth at least to this level. Mgmt reiterated their 2018 plan to achieve $250M in sales & $175M in EBITDA.
No change to the price target of $12.00
Shares of Sequential Brands closed at $6.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Erinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!