Senseonics Holdings (SENS): Management Meetings Confirm Hyper Growth Sales Trajectory - Leerink
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Danielle Antalffy, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Senseonics Holdings (NYSE: SENS) and raised her price target to $6.00 from $4.50 after hosting a week of investor meetings with President & CEO Tim Goodnow and CFO Don Elsey.
The analyst stated: "These meetings supported our bullish outlook on SENS and the Eversense implantable CGM (continuous glucose monitor) EU launch now underway and U.S. launch in 2018 and beyond. And they reinforced our view that SENS has a sustainable hyper-growth sales trajectory longer-term, with a number of key milestones in the near-term to continue to support the shares".
Shares of Senseonics Holdings closed at $4.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!