Senseonics Holdings (SENS): Management Meetings Confirm Hyper Growth Sales Trajectory - Leerink
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Danielle Antalffy, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Senseonics Holdings (NYSE: SENS) and raised her price target to $6.00 from $4.50 after hosting a week of investor meetings with President & CEO Tim Goodnow and CFO Don Elsey.
The analyst stated: "These meetings supported our bullish outlook on SENS and the Eversense implantable CGM (continuous glucose monitor) EU launch now underway and U.S. launch in 2018 and beyond. And they reinforced our view that SENS has a sustainable hyper-growth sales trajectory longer-term, with a number of key milestones in the near-term to continue to support the shares".
Shares of Senseonics Holdings closed at $4.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!