Senseonics Holdings (SENS): Management Meetings Confirm Hyper Growth Sales Trajectory - Leerink
- Wall Street opens slightly lower as oil falls
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Danielle Antalffy, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Senseonics Holdings (NYSE: SENS) and raised her price target to $6.00 from $4.50 after hosting a week of investor meetings with President & CEO Tim Goodnow and CFO Don Elsey.
The analyst stated: "These meetings supported our bullish outlook on SENS and the Eversense implantable CGM (continuous glucose monitor) EU launch now underway and U.S. launch in 2018 and beyond. And they reinforced our view that SENS has a sustainable hyper-growth sales trajectory longer-term, with a number of key milestones in the near-term to continue to support the shares".
Shares of Senseonics Holdings closed at $4.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B. Riley Starts Senseonics Holdings (SENS) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades J.M. Smucker (SJM) to Neutral
- Oppenheimer Raises Price target on The Advisory Board (ABCO) Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!