Sensata Technologies (ST) Shares are Overlooked - Oppenheimer
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Christopher Glynn reiterated an Outperform rating and $48 price target on Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), calling them overlooked shares waiting a bid.
Glynn commented, "We believe shares of ST remain overlooked, against improving execution fundamentals, acquisition integration progress, and quarterly guidance track record. ST's adjusted EPS has edged expectations in seven of eight trailing quarters, with stronger record of exceeding the guidance midpoint. Consensus of $0.73 for 3Q sits at midpoint of $0.70-0.76 guidance (that compared to previous $0.72 consensus), and the 2016 guidance midpoint of 4% EPS growth includes 7% ($0.17-0.21) FX headwinds, denoting solid execution on 1% organic growth estimate. ST acquired about one-third of current sales run-rate since August 2014, and integration execution appears steadily improving. ST completed the Schrader ERP conversion during 2Q16."
Shares of Sensata Technologies closed at $38.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!