Sensata Technologies (ST) Shares are Overlooked - Oppenheimer
- Wall St. opens lower amid Trump, Brexit uncertainty
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Christopher Glynn reiterated an Outperform rating and $48 price target on Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), calling them overlooked shares waiting a bid.
Glynn commented, "We believe shares of ST remain overlooked, against improving execution fundamentals, acquisition integration progress, and quarterly guidance track record. ST's adjusted EPS has edged expectations in seven of eight trailing quarters, with stronger record of exceeding the guidance midpoint. Consensus of $0.73 for 3Q sits at midpoint of $0.70-0.76 guidance (that compared to previous $0.72 consensus), and the 2016 guidance midpoint of 4% EPS growth includes 7% ($0.17-0.21) FX headwinds, denoting solid execution on 1% organic growth estimate. ST acquired about one-third of current sales run-rate since August 2014, and integration execution appears steadily improving. ST completed the Schrader ERP conversion during 2Q16."
Shares of Sensata Technologies closed at $38.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Noble Energy (NBL) to Neutral
- Bernstein Starts FMC Technologies (FTI) at Underperform
- Instinet Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!