Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH): Raising PT After Management Meetings - Jefferies
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Omotayo Okusanya, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Senior Housing Properties Trust (NASDAQ: SNH) after taking SNH on a recent NDR to the West Coast.
The analyst still sees upside to SNH's stock based on the following catalysts:
1) the equity overhang on the stock disappears
2) SNH increases its already attractive dividend
3) upward revisions to NAV should SNH successfully joint-venture its MOB campus (leased to Vertex) in Boston.
The PT increases to $25 (from $21), in line with a positively revised NAV/sh estimate.
Shares of Senior Housing Properties Trust closed at $21.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on SM Energy (SM) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) PT Raised to $23 at Stifel following NDR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!