Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH): Raising PT After Management Meetings - Jefferies
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Omotayo Okusanya, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Senior Housing Properties Trust (NASDAQ: SNH) after taking SNH on a recent NDR to the West Coast.
The analyst still sees upside to SNH's stock based on the following catalysts:
1) the equity overhang on the stock disappears
2) SNH increases its already attractive dividend
3) upward revisions to NAV should SNH successfully joint-venture its MOB campus (leased to Vertex) in Boston.
The PT increases to $25 (from $21), in line with a positively revised NAV/sh estimate.
Shares of Senior Housing Properties Trust closed at $21.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!