Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH): Raising PT After Management Meetings - Jefferies
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Omotayo Okusanya, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Senior Housing Properties Trust (NASDAQ: SNH) after taking SNH on a recent NDR to the West Coast.
The analyst still sees upside to SNH's stock based on the following catalysts:
1) the equity overhang on the stock disappears
2) SNH increases its already attractive dividend
3) upward revisions to NAV should SNH successfully joint-venture its MOB campus (leased to Vertex) in Boston.
The PT increases to $25 (from $21), in line with a positively revised NAV/sh estimate.
Shares of Senior Housing Properties Trust closed at $21.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $105 at Instinet
- IBM (IBM) PT Raised to $175 at JMP Securities Following Q4 2016 Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!