Senate Hearing on Mylan (MYL) EpiPen Pricing Likely in the Works - Evercore ISI
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) analyst Umer Raffat points out that a Senate hearing is likely in the works on EpiPen pricing, based on commentary in today's letter written by Chairman and Ranking Member of Senate Aging Committee.
In the letter, Mylan is being asked to brief the Committee staff within 2 weeks.
"... hearing likely in the works it seems," he said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- JPMorgan Downgrades ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) to Underweight
- Theravance Biopharma and Mylan Announce Positive Results from Two Pivotal Phase 3 Studies of Revefenacin (TD-4208) for the Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesUmer Raffat
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!