Senate Hearing on Mylan (MYL) EpiPen Pricing Likely in the Works - Evercore ISI
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) analyst Umer Raffat points out that a Senate hearing is likely in the works on EpiPen pricing, based on commentary in today's letter written by Chairman and Ranking Member of Senate Aging Committee.
In the letter, Mylan is being asked to brief the Committee staff within 2 weeks.
"... hearing likely in the works it seems," he said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Bill Suggests GSE Reform is Forthcoming (FNMA) (FMCC)
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesUmer Raffat
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!