Senate Hearing on Mylan (MYL) EpiPen Pricing Likely in the Works - Evercore ISI
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evercore ISI Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) analyst Umer Raffat points out that a Senate hearing is likely in the works on EpiPen pricing, based on commentary in today's letter written by Chairman and Ranking Member of Senate Aging Committee.
In the letter, Mylan is being asked to brief the Committee staff within 2 weeks.
"... hearing likely in the works it seems," he said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Barclays Downgrades Xilinx (XLNX) to Underweight
- Deutsche Bank Starts Danaher (DHR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesUmer Raffat
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!