Seaport Global Securities Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities upgraded RPC Inc. (NYSE: RES) from Reduce to Neutral with a price target of $17.00 (from $14.00).
Analyst Mark Brown commented, "We sat down with Jim Landers, vice president of corporate finance, at our SGS Boston Energy Day and came away from the table more convinced that RES will deliver differentiated operating performance in a recovery over competitors that will struggle due to their higher levels of attrition and cannibalization. We are upgrading the stock to Neutral (previously Reduce). We have increased our EBITDA estimates assuming greater utilization improvements over the next few years than we had previously modeled. We have increased our price target to $17 (previously $14) based on a 10.0x multiple of our increased 2018 EBITDA estimate. Still, we remain somewhat cautious on valuation given that the stock is trading at a premium relative to peers, presenting some multiple contraction risk."
Shares of RPC Inc. closed at $16.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!