Seaport Global Securities Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Neutral
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seaport Global Securities upgraded RPC Inc. (NYSE: RES) from Reduce to Neutral with a price target of $17.00 (from $14.00).
Analyst Mark Brown commented, "We sat down with Jim Landers, vice president of corporate finance, at our SGS Boston Energy Day and came away from the table more convinced that RES will deliver differentiated operating performance in a recovery over competitors that will struggle due to their higher levels of attrition and cannibalization. We are upgrading the stock to Neutral (previously Reduce). We have increased our EBITDA estimates assuming greater utilization improvements over the next few years than we had previously modeled. We have increased our price target to $17 (previously $14) based on a 10.0x multiple of our increased 2018 EBITDA estimate. Still, we remain somewhat cautious on valuation given that the stock is trading at a premium relative to peers, presenting some multiple contraction risk."
Shares of RPC Inc. closed at $16.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Monster Beverage (MNST) After Meeting with Investors
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!