Seaport Global Securities Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Neutral
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities upgraded RPC Inc. (NYSE: RES) from Reduce to Neutral with a price target of $17.00 (from $14.00).
Analyst Mark Brown commented, "We sat down with Jim Landers, vice president of corporate finance, at our SGS Boston Energy Day and came away from the table more convinced that RES will deliver differentiated operating performance in a recovery over competitors that will struggle due to their higher levels of attrition and cannibalization. We are upgrading the stock to Neutral (previously Reduce). We have increased our EBITDA estimates assuming greater utilization improvements over the next few years than we had previously modeled. We have increased our price target to $17 (previously $14) based on a 10.0x multiple of our increased 2018 EBITDA estimate. Still, we remain somewhat cautious on valuation given that the stock is trading at a premium relative to peers, presenting some multiple contraction risk."
Shares of RPC Inc. closed at $16.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!