Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Kadant Inc. (KAI) to Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities upgraded Kadant Inc. (NYSE: KAI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $58 (unchanged).
Analyst Walt Liptak said, "In our view, the recent pullback in KAI's stock following its Q2:16 earnings release is a buying opportunity. We expect that KAI's consumer-facing sectors will be stable over the next twelve months. Additionally, we believe that KAI will continue to develop its growth strategy, which includes increasing sales in the high margin spares and consumables business, developing new return-based products, focusing on higher growth emerging economies, leveraging low cost manufacturing and executing on strategic M&A. We have made no changes to our estimates or price target."
Shares of Kadant Inc. closed at $51.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!