Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Kadant Inc. (KAI) to Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Seaport Global Securities upgraded Kadant Inc. (NYSE: KAI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $58 (unchanged).
Analyst Walt Liptak said, "In our view, the recent pullback in KAI's stock following its Q2:16 earnings release is a buying opportunity. We expect that KAI's consumer-facing sectors will be stable over the next twelve months. Additionally, we believe that KAI will continue to develop its growth strategy, which includes increasing sales in the high margin spares and consumables business, developing new return-based products, focusing on higher growth emerging economies, leveraging low cost manufacturing and executing on strategic M&A. We have made no changes to our estimates or price target."
Shares of Kadant Inc. closed at $51.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!