Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Kadant Inc. (KAI) to Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seaport Global Securities upgraded Kadant Inc. (NYSE: KAI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $58 (unchanged).
Analyst Walt Liptak said, "In our view, the recent pullback in KAI's stock following its Q2:16 earnings release is a buying opportunity. We expect that KAI's consumer-facing sectors will be stable over the next twelve months. Additionally, we believe that KAI will continue to develop its growth strategy, which includes increasing sales in the high margin spares and consumables business, developing new return-based products, focusing on higher growth emerging economies, leveraging low cost manufacturing and executing on strategic M&A. We have made no changes to our estimates or price target."
Shares of Kadant Inc. closed at $51.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!