Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Kadant Inc. (KAI) to Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities upgraded Kadant Inc. (NYSE: KAI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $58 (unchanged).
Analyst Walt Liptak said, "In our view, the recent pullback in KAI's stock following its Q2:16 earnings release is a buying opportunity. We expect that KAI's consumer-facing sectors will be stable over the next twelve months. Additionally, we believe that KAI will continue to develop its growth strategy, which includes increasing sales in the high margin spares and consumables business, developing new return-based products, focusing on higher growth emerging economies, leveraging low cost manufacturing and executing on strategic M&A. We have made no changes to our estimates or price target."
Shares of Kadant Inc. closed at $51.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!