Seaport Global Securities Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seaport Global Securities initiates Valvoline (NYSE: VVV) with a Buy rating and a price target of $27.00 following last week's IPO.
Analyst Michael Harrison commented, "Following its first day of trading, we maintain our $27 price target and assign a Buy rating on VVV. We anticipate strong earnings growth driven by the quick lubes and international businesses, along with solid underlying market growth related to low gasoline prices and the ongoing shift toward higher-margin do-it-for-me (DIFM) service. We are modeling some modest margin pressure from rising raw material costs, though we believe this should be manageable, particularly if crude oil prices remain low. Our price target corresponds to 13.5x our FTM EBITDA estimate; we note shares are currently trading at 12.3x our FTM EBITDA estimate."
Shares of Valvoline closed at $23.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Microsoft (MSFT) Following Strong 1Q Report
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, IPOs, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Earnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!