Seaport Global Securities Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seaport Global Securities initiates Valvoline (NYSE: VVV) with a Buy rating and a price target of $27.00 following last week's IPO.
Analyst Michael Harrison commented, "Following its first day of trading, we maintain our $27 price target and assign a Buy rating on VVV. We anticipate strong earnings growth driven by the quick lubes and international businesses, along with solid underlying market growth related to low gasoline prices and the ongoing shift toward higher-margin do-it-for-me (DIFM) service. We are modeling some modest margin pressure from rising raw material costs, though we believe this should be manageable, particularly if crude oil prices remain low. Our price target corresponds to 13.5x our FTM EBITDA estimate; we note shares are currently trading at 12.3x our FTM EBITDA estimate."
Shares of Valvoline closed at $23.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, IPOs, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Earnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!