Seaport Global Securities Starts Sundance Energy (SNDE) at Buy
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiates coverage on Sundance Energy (NASDAQ: SNDE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Mike Kelly commented, "We are initiating coverage of Sundance Energy Corp (SNDE) with a Buy rating and $25 NAV-based price target. We believe SNDE offers one of the most attractive valuation stories under our E&P coverage (trades at a ~4x discount to peers on FY17E EV/EBITDAX). In our opinion, this valuation gap is primarily attributable to a lack of awareness by US investors, which should be heightened over the next ~12 months. In addition to compelling value, we see SNDE delivering robust FY17 production growth of 41%, fueled by the completion of ~12 net capital-efficient DUCs in 2H:16. Furthermore, if SNDE executes on near-term completion optimization tests in Dimmit County, Texas, our NAV-based price target could be raised could by >$10/share."
Shares of Sundance Energy closed at $14.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) PT Raised to $70 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Lowered to $60 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Outperform
- GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) PT Raised to $15 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!