Seaport Global Securities Starts Sundance Energy (SNDE) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiates coverage on Sundance Energy (NASDAQ: SNDE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Mike Kelly commented, "We are initiating coverage of Sundance Energy Corp (SNDE) with a Buy rating and $25 NAV-based price target. We believe SNDE offers one of the most attractive valuation stories under our E&P coverage (trades at a ~4x discount to peers on FY17E EV/EBITDAX). In our opinion, this valuation gap is primarily attributable to a lack of awareness by US investors, which should be heightened over the next ~12 months. In addition to compelling value, we see SNDE delivering robust FY17 production growth of 41%, fueled by the completion of ~12 net capital-efficient DUCs in 2H:16. Furthermore, if SNDE executes on near-term completion optimization tests in Dimmit County, Texas, our NAV-based price target could be raised could by >$10/share."
Shares of Sundance Energy closed at $14.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!