Seaport Global Securities Starts Ship Finance International (SFL) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiates coverage on Ship Finance International (NYSE: SFL) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Magnus Fyhr commented, "SFL is a major ship-owning and chartering company operating in several subsectors of the shipping and offshore industries. SFL has a strong track record of paying dividends through volatile shipping cycles. Its successful growth and dividend strategy is based on a long-term chartering strategy to provide stable cash flows while the affiliation with the Fredriksen group offers access to an extensive deal flow across several sectors. We believe that SFL’s approach to risk management is unique as it limits the exposure to the parent through a diversified portfolio approach and limited corporate guarantees. While investor concerns center on declining profit sharing from Frontline and the Seadrill counterparty risk, SFL has a strong liquidity position to maintain its dividend. Our $16 price target is based on SFL shares trading at an 11% forward yield."
Shares of Ship Finance International closed at $15.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!