Seaport Global Securities Starts Resolute Energy (REN) at Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiates coverage on Resolute Energy (NYSE: REN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $45.00.
Analyst Mike Kelly commented, "We are initiating coverage of REN with a Buy rating and $45 NAV-based price target. We believe REN is poised to deliver top-tier debt-adjusted production growth (30% CAGR through 2020E) with an improving capital efficiency profile as the company shifts activity to the Delaware Basin. We think this will be visible as early as FY17, as we see production 39% higher than consensus estimates. And despite significant equity appreciation over the last few months (>790% since early July), REN continues to trade at a significant discount to its Permian peers at 6.2x EV/FY17E EBITDA vs. the Delaware median valuation at 13.1x; at ~$27K/acre, REN also screens cheap vs. the potential Silver Hill acquisition, which is expected to garner >$40K/acre. Furthermore, we see significant NAV upside associated with our current inventory assumptions of ~250 gross locations on two Wolfcamp benches on 120-acre spacing."
Shares of Resolute Energy closed at $25.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Lifted to $1000 at Oppenheimer
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!