Seaport Global Securities Starts Par Pacific Holdings (PARR) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiates coverage on Par Pacific Holdings (NYSE: PARR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Bo McKenzie commented, "During the past four years, PARR has assembled a portfolio of upstream, midstream and downstream assets through accretive acquisitions. We expect this trend to accelerate with the recent acquisition of a Wyoming-based refinery and infrastructure assets. We are initiating coverage of PARR with a Buy rating and a $22 price target base on our sum-of-the-parts analysis."
Shares of Par Pacific Holdings closed at $12.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!