Seaport Global Securities Starts Par Pacific Holdings (PARR) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiates coverage on Par Pacific Holdings (NYSE: PARR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Bo McKenzie commented, "During the past four years, PARR has assembled a portfolio of upstream, midstream and downstream assets through accretive acquisitions. We expect this trend to accelerate with the recent acquisition of a Wyoming-based refinery and infrastructure assets. We are initiating coverage of PARR with a Buy rating and a $22 price target base on our sum-of-the-parts analysis."
Shares of Par Pacific Holdings closed at $12.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iberia Capital Starts Earthstone Energy (ESTE) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Quest Diagnostics (DGX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!