Seaport Global Securities Starts Par Pacific Holdings (PARR) at Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seaport Global Securities initiates coverage on Par Pacific Holdings (NYSE: PARR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Bo McKenzie commented, "During the past four years, PARR has assembled a portfolio of upstream, midstream and downstream assets through accretive acquisitions. We expect this trend to accelerate with the recent acquisition of a Wyoming-based refinery and infrastructure assets. We are initiating coverage of PARR with a Buy rating and a $22 price target base on our sum-of-the-parts analysis."
Shares of Par Pacific Holdings closed at $12.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Lifted to $1000 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!