Seaport Global Securities Starts Par Pacific Holdings (PARR) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiates coverage on Par Pacific Holdings (NYSE: PARR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Bo McKenzie commented, "During the past four years, PARR has assembled a portfolio of upstream, midstream and downstream assets through accretive acquisitions. We expect this trend to accelerate with the recent acquisition of a Wyoming-based refinery and infrastructure assets. We are initiating coverage of PARR with a Buy rating and a $22 price target base on our sum-of-the-parts analysis."
Shares of Par Pacific Holdings closed at $12.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) 'Buy' Maintained at SunTrust Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!